In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, August 29, 2020

The Great Disconnect

After watching the months of rioting, failure of mayors to control the crime, and media subterfuge, I can't fathom the great disconnect. With the lack of police protection, state law enforcement is required to step in, and if they can't handle the rioting, federal troops need to be mobilized. 

Another thing: Why are people still participating in the mayhem? They may not think they are, but their news outlets, sports teams, political officials, and businesses they frequent are supplying money to the terrorists. These seditionists are not hiding their efforts, so it's easy to focus on who to boycott, or push for their firing. 

I don't know how this will end, but the Marxist Democrats are cheering for the terrorists, and the honest citizens are cheering for those that shoot the terrorists hiding under the guise of legal political activists. It's civil war, and it's escalating. Choosing sides will be required, and those supporting the riots are far outnumbered. 

7 comments:

  1. I know what side I'm on, and these marxist anarchists will not be met with passivism in my neighborhood. Meanwhile, F%$& Labron James, Colon Kaperprick and the rest of these bast$#@s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The NBA will never be the same. Revenue will drop considerably, those that don't subscribe to the Marxist garbage will become resentful, and the millionaire primadonnas will find their fans placing memorabilia in the garbage. It serves them right for promoting Communism.

      Delete
    2. Hollywood and pro sports have one BIG thing in common; they sell something no one really needs. If there's one thing that Kung Flu has taught us, it's that life goes on without pro sports and movies. Somehow though, actors and proballers think otherwise... Fatal mistake...

      Delete
  2. Im bettin we have seen the end of Record High Money for pro player contracts for a Loong, Looong Time..

    Theyve totally alienated the people who watched.
    The already rich players may be okay, but not every pro player on every team is stinkin Rich,, and soon,, teams will be goin bust,, so how are those big dollars gonna be paid out?
    Well,, I HOPE they go bust,,
    They dont exist because of My interest, not in years,, the mall doesnt stay afloat because of my dollars.. I went to Radio Shack and Sears,, Both gone,, Dicks, well,, I developed a problem with them and try real hard to not walk in there.. If I can find it elsewhere,, Ill do it.. I dont see the Woke Warriors keeping all these places afloat, and the tennis shoe people, who actually Use slave labor, but that doesnt seem to upset the players who get paid by them, wont be needing a spokesperson who isnt playing.. those dollars will dry up,,
    Come watch Labron build a burger and dunk it on your tray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the pro teams will seek bankruptcy protection. The final result will be the creditors settling for about five cents on the dollar, and the players will have to seek other employment.

      They brought it on themselves, and if the players think there's any honor with their owners, they're wrong. The Coronavirus killed the season, the owners need to hurry the bankruptcy, and they've been given an avenue to make that happen. The players are pawns, and they've been played well.

      Delete
  3. Now, as little as I care about the players and owners, there are businesses, like hotels and restaurants, the people who sell the fourteen dollar hot dogs and sixty dollar tee shirts, and now I'm asking myself , How much damage would dissolving pro sports do to the economy? I'd love to see the people who don't care about sports to not be screwed into paying for fancy domes and race tracks.. Whatever the initial impact, adjustments will be made, people formerly lucratively employed will find a new path,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those folks have already sought greener pastures. They were thrown to the wolves at the beginning of the summer, and the additional $600 unemployment benefits is long gone.

      It's a shame. The service part of any big business is always the first to take the hit.

      Delete