In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Simple Solutions

 The simple solutions for voter fraud are identification, the removal of electronic voting, slower demands for the outcome, vetting by third parties, severe penalties for fraud, and not allowing one party to orchestrate the counting. None of these things requires huge amounts of money, disfranchises any voter, and the outcome will be an honest count of the voters. 

So, with the solutions so obvious, why are they not demanded by the citizens? Mostly because citizens are ignorant, unwilling to accept their party is dishonest, and greed. None of these items are part of a healthy society, and honest people can make the changes if they become more involved. 

A good start is admitting your social media network is part of the problem, and deleting your account. That, and refusing to watch the networks that promote the things that destroy liberty. Both are part of the problem, and will never be part of the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment