In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, January 18, 2021

Useful Fools

 The Fascists the Democrats used to help cause problems, and help steal the election, have served their usefulness. Now, they will first be villainized, then they will be eliminated with a crackdown on their organizations. It's the way of the Marxists, and the useful fools will find they have no place to hide.

6 comments:

  1. maybe, but i think they still have use of them to get rid of us first, then the useful idiots get the knife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'll allow them to continue to terrorize in the cities they already control, but the Fascist nature of the organizations will demand they go underground and refuse to be controlled. If history repeats itself, the result will be some nasty folks with nasty plans.

      Delete
  2. Agreed. They're already cracking down on Antifa. Expect it to be brutal and quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'll react to the brutality, and the result will be a determined underground organization.

      Delete
  3. Think so? I am not so sure. Some of these monsters they created are stronger than their former masters now. COVID has worked all the neurotics into a frenzy. The noggered welfare class is getting hungrier and bolder and many are leaving the democratic plantation. If the gibs run out, it will be Mutiny On The Bounty. The finances of the nation are going to leave a lot of marxists and Donks getting hammered with the economic clue bat. A lot of these genies won’t be going back into their bottles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt the Democrats are smart enough to realize they released the meanest of the dogs, and they're bloodthirsty.

      Delete