In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

I Didn't Watch

From what I'm reading, Biden showed the thousands that actually watched the address last night he is a demented, old, lying sack of crap politician. That, and the annual statement by the President still didn't state anything resembling fact, the nation is beyond broke, the invasion is in full force, billions are being wasted daily in foreign countries that spit on our flag, the economy sucks, and our military is being run by those that need to watch for the stop lights on the asses they kiss. Otherwise, it's another day in the United States.

Bleh!

8 comments:

  1. and he was clearly hopped up on drugs. slurred words, run on sentences, glassy squinty red eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biden is a toasted, has been, sock puppet, and always was.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've gone from amazement to downright disgust at this entire mess. Biden should have never been President, everyone knows this, and an honest country would have put him out to pasture before he was ever allowed to join the ranks of George Washington.

      Delete
  3. I didn't realize that was last night. Doesn't matter I don't watch those anyhow. Another blog said Sarah Sanders gave the rebuttal, I will go look that up and see how bad she mangles ole joe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't trust her. She's tainted by the politics and became another political predator.

      Delete
    2. yes, but she said the silent part out loud..."biden is unfit for office."

      Delete