In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, June 27, 2024

So...What is There To Debate?

The economy sucks, foreign policy sucks, unelected officials suck, we have no protection from invaders at the border, perverts are allowed to perform their bizarre theater in front of children, criminals are allowed to be free with a slap on the wrist, the media lies, basic rights are ignored, and our education system is creating a system of ignorant imbeciles. Biden can't rationalize this condition, Trump can say what he wants, but be censored, and in the end the theater of the "debate" will change nothing. I'd rather they give both baseball bats and let the winner be President. It would reflect the madness of our times.

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking the baseball bat thing. Makes more sense to me than listening to lies for over an hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing is for sure with a bat determination: no voting fraud will happen.

      Delete
  2. More policy kabuki theatre BS. No live audience to witness the shenanigans that WILL happen. Any Pedo Joe faux pas will be edited out as will anything Trump says the left doesn't approve of....which will be most of what he says. Trump thinks he will "win" this debate but he can't. The outcome is already decided.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it will be so comical people find it amusing, but unimportant.

      Delete