In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, September 2, 2024

Lacking Profundity

 There are many things that cross my mind during the day. I think about writing about the thoughts, but the lack of profundity guarantees the effort will be futile. Maybe some earth-shattering revelation will cross my mind, and I will write a post that impresses......or not.

Bleh!

7 comments:

  1. One extra point credit tho for using the word profundity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can use some extra points. I just need to figure out what I can use them for.

      Delete
  2. I had a great idea for a post this morning, and then it took five minutes to remember what it was. (shakes head)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too. An interesting cloud caught my attention, and the next thing I knew, I was in the kitchen fixing another cup of coffee.

      Delete
  3. I did too. I'd heard it used before, knew it was exactly the right word, but didn't know how to spell it.

    ReplyDelete