In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Liberty and Determination

I've been paying a little attention to the happenings in Egypt. When I really analyze what there is to be found, the hoopla, obfuscation and general crap is not what's really happening. They've decided their chief executive is a crook, willing to sacrifice liberty and allowing religious thugs to terrorize and they've had enough.

I think they're brave, should be congratulated and never allow the likes of Obama in their country again. He was instrumental in this snafu and they seem to know it. Good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment