In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

So, You're Thinking About Getting a Tattoo?


The debate seems to go on and on about whether to get a tattoo, or not. Like all things, there's the risk you won't be 100% satisfied with your "tat".




I don't remember where I downloaded the photo above, but it originally brought coffee to my nasal cavities and strange looks from coworkers. It's on of my favorites and a good reason to be cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment