In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Freeze Is Over

The big freeze is over, for here, although many places are still below freezing. I guess the true believers will turn this into some direct result of global warming, even though the last 14 years haven't shown any increase in global temperature averages. 

Many will probably be trying to figure out how many trees they need to plant, because they forgot to turn off the porch light. 

Meanwhile, Al Gore naps, comfortably warm in his private jet; on the way to bilk a few hundred thousand from his fans. 

Dumbasses. 

2 comments:

  1. Dumbasses for sure. I call them my little gullible progressive friends who get their info from NPR, MSNBC, or hard news from Chris Mathews, Jon Stewart, or Rachel Maddow.- and believe everything they are fed by these fools. And they think I'm the crazy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've made up their minds and don't wan to be confused by the facts.

      Delete