In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

About Speechwriters

From my point of view, if the President can't write their own speech, then they're probably not qualified to be President. Not being good at public speaking, I can understand; that's a special talent; but to not have ability to write something that concerns the entire nation is unfathomable in my mind. Being so lazy to not try is even worse.

2 comments:

  1. I give my team some direction of what I'm thinking at the start, then they write my blog. Is that wrong? Don't worry. It's not really me saying this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha. I knew it and you just confirmed my suspicions.

      Do you buy the pizza on pizza night?

      Delete