In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Music Doesn't Stop

I bought the album "Gaucho" years ago, after "Hey Nineteen" hit the radio. Beside liking the music, I was impressed with the production and clarity of the sound.

So, here you go: "Hey Nineteen" live.





2 comments:

  1. nice old school! Have a blessed monday:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like yesterday, when I first put the album on the platter, adjusted the volume and added to my drip candle, while I sipped wine and listened with my headphones on.

      Delete