In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

No More Rice Krispies

Yeah, you read that right.


10 comments:

  1. It's not too often that I sit here and laugh myself into tears. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tickled the first time I saw it on television.

      Delete
  2. I know his pain. My MIL finally went home, after a months visit, a week ago. You know what they say, fish and folks begin to stink after a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In laws can be like sharks in a wading pool.

      Delete
  3. Finally! A legit viewing alternative to the little televised speech tonight. YouTube set to loop. Fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't get any better and it's nutritious.

      Delete
  4. I'll take your word for it. This stupid android won't play flash videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still emotionally drained from the agonies depicted......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never liked Rice Krispies, except in those oven baked treats, with the marshmallow creme.

      Delete