In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, January 5, 2014

It's Different, But Good

I was debating whether to freeze the last of my pot of Great Northern beans, when I had an idea: "Why not re-fry them.?" So, I did.

Since I long ago lost any hunger for lunch meat sandwiches, I always look for something different to pack in my lunch. So, tomorrow, I'll have bean burritos and some slices of the roast I cooked last night for lunch; and probably for at least one day after that.

I'm looking forward to it. After years of the typical sandwich lunch, things that are different make lunch more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment