In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Summary of Current Thoughts

Hawaii has a volcanic eruption in process. Nobody is really surprised. Those most affected realize their crossed fingers didn't help, and Pele is probably pissed at the sorry liberals that run the state government.... Maybe they should throw a few dozen bureaucrats into the Kilauea to see if that would help. It definitely can't hurt.

The majority of the media still hates Trump, and don't realize most people realize their goals. I don't have much hope time will change this. Hopefully enough of the outlets will lose so much money from loss of viewers, the stock holders will whip them in line with pink slips.

Muellor is still meddling, nobody will fire him, and the money he spent should be taken out of his paycheck, and retirement....I know it's not enough to cover the cost, but it's the thought that counts.

Eggs are now good for you; even if you have high cholesterol.

Trump ended the preliminary agreement hashed out by the Obama gang. I really don't know why they called it an agreement, since Iran refused to sign it in the beginning.

North Korea released three U.S. citizens held captive. Considering how Obama received a Nobel Peace Prize for just being black, and a politician, Trump should receive a few dozen for his efforts. If they decide to not award him one, he can probably find something just as valuable in a box of Cracker Jacks.

It's too hot, and dry, for May, with the usual dry month of June around the corner. At the rate summer is shaping up, it will be dry, extra hot, and way too long.

3 comments:

  1. Ed and I are still waiting on summer up here. Now if you'll excuse me, I suddenly have a hankerin' for a box of Cracker Jacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the last week, the morning temperature was around 70, and the afternoon temperature was around 97. Without any rain, these condition will completely kill the already stressed grass, and trees will be next.

      Delete