In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 3, 2019

Guessing the Goat

With the current perceived push by the Trump Administration to go after the criminals who attempted an overthrow of power, those with the most to lose are probably scrambling for a goat. From my perspective, it's looking like the first sacrificial goat will be Nellie Ohr. Of course, this will probably involve her husband too, unless he finds a way to weasel out a deal. Both are dirty, directly linked to the last administration, and probably to the Clinton machine. Both are just the right level in the food chain to maybe insulate bigger players from criminal indictments.

Both need to make sure their life insurance is up to date. The evil bastards of the last administration proved they will stop at nothing.

4 comments:

  1. Life insurance doesn't cover suicide or Arkanside
    Dennis the librarian shusher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Maybe they should just disappear, while the disappearing is good.

      Delete
  2. Everybody knows that Obama was yanking the strings of all these maniacal marionettes in that whole russian collusion puppet show. You're correct that they'll cut whatever strings they have to for insulation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there will be a long list of people destroyed by those most culpable in the illegal activities. Whether the trail of evidence leads to those most needing prosecution is yet to be seen.

      Delete