In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2020

A Pause

Work has taken me to Virginia for a certification school. The trip was interesting, since it took me through the Blue Ridge mountains. Since I've never seen mountains before, the trip was accentuated with "wows" and "you could be hit with a boulder". The cuts through the mountains left a lot of fractured rock, and I'm betting it falls on the highway. That leads to some unpleasant thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a long trip, which led to the east side of the Blue Ridge mountains. Unfortunately, for the last 2 days they are obscured by rain, and will probably be that way until after I leave.

      Delete
  2. Nah, odds are low. But consequences are high.

    ReplyDelete