In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Solving "Problems" and Saving Money

I believe the push to put Covid 19 patients in nursing homes wasn't accidental. When you think about the people pushing for shutdowns with isolation, and the minions following their orders, it's easy to surmise the elderly in nursing homes were considered expendable.

Democrats/Progressive/Communists detest those they can't use. Putting people with a deadly disease among those they don't want is their way of solving a problem. While some may think it's coincidence, thinking so is avoiding the fact of how millions were murdered by those with the same political agenda in the past. They never change, and they're a pestilence. They have millions too ignorant to realize their agenda who blissfully fall into their traps.

May they rot in Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment