In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Maybe Getting Too Close

Obama is not pleased with the dismissal of the complaint against Flynn. If he was a man of honor, and was aware of the facts, he'd be congratulating the act of the Department of Justice. Since he's not, his displeasure only shows they're getting to close to the root of the original subterfuge. May he be exposed, and his legacy as a criminal be placed in history. May he, other members of his administration, and media members involved be punished for their contribution to this evil.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've always felt the only way to the head of the snake was through those that took part. Maybe, while we were fuming over those that appear to be getting away with crimes, they were providing evidence to avoid prosecution.

      Delete