In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, May 25, 2020

What Could You Say?

What could you say to someone that died for freedom, and could return long enough to catch up on current events? Could you have a rational explanation of how their life was traded for the country we have today? How could you explain the dependence on a country that not only killed U.S. citizens, they furnished supplies to enemies to help with their efforts to destroy the United States? Not only that, the same country introduced a pathogen that brought the country to the precipice of tyranny. How could you explain allowing bureaucrats to subjugate the nation to restrictions forbidden by the Constitution? How about the debt? What about the known treasonous acts by government officials?

I couldn't come up with an answer. I'm a small voice in a large crowd, and the crowd is cowering at home with masks, unpaid mortgages, and unemployment checks that will end soon. My voice is only as strong as my vote, and my vote is negated by the corrupt officials that count fake ballots. My voice is echoed by many, but the media continues to only report what their masters allow.

We honor those that fell in the past for our country. Maybe we can further that honor by demanding accountability from those that are trying to destroy our country.

4 comments:

  1. Well said, Jess. Those who died defending this nation deserve better than what we have now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do. They gave everything, their families were devastated, and their honor is now being trampled on.

      Delete
  2. We so deserve answers and accountability from those who have undermined and deceived us for far too long. I hope the truth "will out" with both Barr and Durham....but I can't hold my breath any more. Hopeful, yes. Hold my breath...been waiting too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crimes were obvious in many situations, and I can't see why there is a hold on necessary prosecutions.

      Delete