In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, October 11, 2020

More Yucky Weather

 After Hurricane Delta passed yesterday, the skies became clear, the temperature pleasant, and the breeze allowed a comfortable afternoon in the shade. It was like an Autumn morning, but a little warmer. 

This morning is far different. It's foggy, the temperature is 75 degrees, and far from what I all pleasant. The forecast calls for a high around 90, which will be accented with high humidity. It's more like Summer, but there is a front on the way. Until then, the next two days will be hot, humid, and uncomfortable. 

2 comments:

  1. No fun. And all those people without power . . . ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I didn't lose power, but for those that did, the night air offers no relief.

      Delete