In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Hot Water

John Kerry is in hot water. Regardless of whether it's true he provided leaks to Iran, the perception of the Middle East is that he did. If I have to guess, Israel will not allow him in, the allies of Israel will find allowing him to visit will be perceived as a direct threat to Israel, and Kerry will either have to resign, or be fired. Even the Biden Administration isn't so dense to not realize the implications of what is considered a direct threat to national security. 

How this is handled will be interesting, but if I was Kerry, I'd be looking over my shoulder. Mossad is nothing to play with, and brutal with protecting Israel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment