In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

When an AG Needs To Prosecute

 Minnesota has specific jury tampering law. Maxine Waters broke this law, the AG of Minnesota is obligated by oath to prosecute those that break this laws, and if they don't, they too are breaking the law. 

Will this happen? Probably not. That's the big problem, and if the officials hired to prevent such thuggery don't do so, the citizens will eventually either leave, or take the law into their hands. Peaceful citizens will put up with a lot, but not forever. 

7 comments:

  1. and more of us are reaching our limit every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand how the people in a city will allow the rioting to continue. In the small towns in my neck of the woods, such things would end quickly, and those involved not liking the outcome.

      Delete
  2. Yet all those "insurrectionists" are being prosecuted/persecuted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They aren’t going to stop Jess. People will have to stop them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Where those people are in the cities is yet to be seen.

      Delete
  4. That particular AG? He's more corrupt than Waters.

    ReplyDelete