In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

As The Worm Turns

 The Supreme Court has allowed Trumps tax returns to be released to a Congressional committee. At this time, any committee is just about guaranteed to be abolished by the new Congress, and the point will basically be moot. Unfortunately for the Dems, this set precedence for the next Congress to do the same for Biden. I have a feeling it won't be pretty, and all the attempts to upset the Supreme Court will be  punished by those they impugned. It serves them right, and may their punishment fit the crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment