In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, January 5, 2024

I'm The Last

 Up to this evening, I had one sibling left. That ended when she was struck by a car while crossing a busy street. I'm the last of five siblings, and it sure feels lonely.

9 comments:

  1. My very sincere condolences.
    I am one brother away from being in the same situation so I can feel what you are saying intensely.

    Phil@ Bustednuckles.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry, the only true wealth is biological

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Jess, I am so, so very sorry. A huge and heartbreaking loss. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of this. Condolences and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry, Jess. My heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless you - you're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete