In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, October 4, 2024

Something Learned By Experience

FEMA is feckless. It's a ponderous bureaucracy filled with people that have a comfortable salary, good benefits, ridiculous political beliefs, and willing to use the money they have for anything other than what it was intended. If you don't believe this, think about how taxpayer money allocated for helping those in a disaster is being funneled into the traitorous effort to help illegal invaders. That alone should be convincing, and a less polite society would be rounding up traitors for prosecution. 

1 comment:

  1. fema has always been a spoil of war political appointment thing. now toss in dei hire pit and you have a mess. that said, i don't understand how folks think help can just rush in and fix everything in a couple of days that took a hundred years to build. logistics doesn't just happen. people have to prepare in advance. i can't imagine depending on others for water, w/o which i die in 3 days or so.

    ReplyDelete