In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Media Blunder...Or Was It?

My wife and I disagree on the event in Florida. In fact, we're almost opposite in opinion. I'm thinking some of this disagreement is due to selective editing of public information to promote an agenda. While NBC was caught doing just that, I'm thinking they aren't the only one.

This article at Newsmax details one known occasion of selective editing.

I just read a news report that stated the original film of Zimmerman when he arrived at the police station was digitized by the FBI to allow a clearer video. The digitized video shows damage to the back of Zimmerman's head. Otherwise, my suspicion that the media has subverted justice and caused irreparable harm is no longer a suspicion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment