In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, March 25, 2013

Pathway to Citizenship

Personally, I believe the pathway to U.S. citizenship shouldn't begin along the path of illegal entry, lying, stealing from taxpayers and living a life below the radar by working for cash for criminals that hire illegal aliens.

So? What do we do? It's simple for most illegal immigrants. Make valid, current identification mandatory for any transaction involving rent, or the purchase of a home. Add to this a mandatory $2500 fine for anyone that knowingly violates the rule and allows someone to bypass this guideline. That's for the first offense. After that, make the offense a felony.

I know this sounds harsh, but it's not getting better and the drain on resources is not acceptable.

But....but...but who will do all the jobs that these people do? With the huge number of unemployment  and public assistance recipients, I'm thinking there are a few around that could use the jobs.

But...but...but those jobs don't pay very much. Mine doesn't either and pays less every day; thanks to out of control spending for what I consider bullshit. As my boss used to say: "I can feel for you, but I just can't reach you."

No comments:

Post a Comment