In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Definitions and Irony

While the current administration is stepping around the word "terrorism", all evidence points to an intended use of random violence, which is what terrorism defines. Of course, it's not politically advantageous to point out the fact that all the billions spent on homeland security have only yielded a huge bureaucracy, ridiculous delays in air travel and the hiring of thousands of untrained individuals to search body cavities for weapons.

I can only hope the efforts to find the terrorists involved are more successful than those to find those involved with the attack in Benghazi.  If not, the good people in this country are in for some sobering thoughts; especially when they discover the intentional efforts of the media to keep them in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment