In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, January 2, 2017

Cranking Up a New Year

One of my biggest problems in starting a new year is remembering the correct year for dating material. I know that sounds trivial, but other than that, there is very little difference between the last day of December and the first day of January.

I have much hope for this year. While I know changes will not happen instantly, the fact many important requirements for a healthy society are at least being considered is a good thing. The pushing back against ridiculous regulations, political correctness, agenda driven new agencies, and the sloppy behemoth called government is starting; and I'm liking watching the scrambling of the bottom feeders as they realize someone doesn't have their back anymore.

So it's the start of the new year. The battery is charged, I've checked the fluids, and the tank is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment