In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, September 25, 2017

So, Do You Really Want to Go There?

Many NFL players kneeled during the National Anthem, which showed their solidarity to some ethereal protest. I'm pretty sure they have no idea that their contract states they can be canned for this activity. So, I'm wondering if they really want to go there.

When it comes right down to it, the NFL teams will side with the most money. I don't think that money is coming from vagrants - chasing a few bucks in fake protests - and the players will soon realize those they're supporting don't exist, and their paychecks will end too soon.

I'm thinking some of the players should have payed more attention, when studying.

2 comments:

  1. The NFL also shares the leftist ideology, so their pivot towards the lost revenue will be too late and fruitless (so says my magic deflated pigskin)

    ReplyDelete