In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Linus Christmas Speech

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday got away from me, but Merry Christmas to you and yours from the Great White North!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great Christmas. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I too was making merry. Happy Christmas, Jess. Here's looking at a great 2019!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to a great year. I deserve it, and so do you.

      Delete