In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, December 13, 2018

The Ap I Need

I want an ap for my laptop that will allow me to taser anyone that places an unwanted video, or advertisement on any web page I load. It's necessary, and I think there are millions that feel the way I do.

4 comments:

  1. Too many don't understand bandwidth costs money. People with phones burn it up, and those with website advertisers want to jam the visits with videos, ads, and anything else that gives exposure or a click.

    I pay for my computer bandwidth, and that at work is limited. Wasting it on crap, which sometimes runs in the background, is foolish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Firefox for my browser, They have ad block as an add on, its FREE. the only problem is so many sites have a pop up that says you have ad blocker please turn off. Why?? because then they don't get paid. If you use a phone check to see if you can get an ad blocker ap via google play.

    ReplyDelete