This pandemic raises many questions:
- Was the reaction worth the consequences?
- Will there ever be an accurate count of those affected?
- Will there be a demand for returning to work before the authorities are willing to allow that to happen?
- How much of the economy will remain damaged?
- Was the illness as dangerous as reported?
- Will enough people understand the facts, make logical decisions, and have a willingness to self-educate on such things?
This will probably be the most significant event during my lifetime. With the results maybe lasting for decades, my observation time may be limited. I hope more people will realize how tenuous societies can be, and make the good choices for the continuation of liberty.