In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, April 4, 2020

What I've Been Learning

This Coronvirus, which is supposed to be from China - although they disagree, even if that's where it' from - is leading to all important information:

- Whatever you've read, or heard, don't believe any of it. Everyone is lying, fabricating, embellishing, twisting, hyping, and disagreeing. There are no real facts, even if there are.

- Toilet paper is more important than food items. Enough food for months is available, but you can't eat it, since you don't have any toilet paper. So, why buy food?

- Social media is where people are taking out their frustration, and boredom. It's really not much different than any other day, but the arguments shifted to something else most people don't understand.

- People are not qualified to determine what's essential enough to brave disease contamination. They need to have permission from a government official, who represents the most feckless section of society. I'ts like having a blind crossing guard, only more dangerous.

- Influenza isn't important. If it was, people would realize how they expose themselves yearly to a deadly disease and postulate the vaccination is a government plot to reduce the population. Those pesky statistic are all fabricated, and Uncle Pete died from old age.

- A vacation cruise is remarkably similar to an episode of Gilligan's Island, except Maryanne is a whiny, over-weight accountant with halitosis. It's a good thing she's isolated with her cousin on another deck.

- If you have enough money, you can have supplies flown in. Of course, you have to submerge the helicopter in bleach before it lands. That sure ruins the taste of the fresh pastries.

There are other things I've learned, but they're just not coming to mind at the moment. Feel free to add anything in the comments.



9 comments:

  1. Excellent points, Jess.

    On a rare occasion, I find myself asking, "Is this all just about creating a new vaccine?" Did the globalist cabal and Big Pharma decide, "we need a new vaccine but first we need an 'agent'."

    And who the hell will be the first to volunteer receiving the inoculation? Not me.

    Stay well, we need ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish more people realized their autonomy is dependent on the financial decisions of those that control the world economy.

      Delete
  2. “Toilet paper is more important than food items. Enough food for months is available, but you can't eat it, since you don't have any toilet paper. So, why buy food?“

    I do have toilet paper and in the unlikely event I run out, I’ll continue to eat said food because I will die if I don’t. Should I run out of toilet paper I have a shower. Food? If you are out of that you’d best get something figured out because that will eventually kill you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly, which makes me wonder why people were hoarding toilet paper.

      Delete
  3. Maryanne as . . . an accountant?

    Hmmm.

    I see her running the counter at the Rexall drug store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe so. If the Maryanne I remember from the show was at the drugstore counter, I'd be there often.

      Delete
    2. A college friend grew up as her next door neighbor. He was my age, not hers.

      Oh, my, he was in love. Can you imagine being 14 and living RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO HER????

      Delete
  4. What a great list. The more I know, the less I know. Was that Socrates or Joe Biden? My opinions continue to be fluid and I'm not afraid to prematurely use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fluid knowledge helps keep the confusion complete.

      Delete