In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

If It Quacks Like a Duck

 The shooter in Colorado is a Muslim, with a social media account that was deleted. What we'll learn about him will be censored by those that don't quite understand censorship only makes people more suspicious, more angry, and unwilling to believe the narrative they're pushing. 

If I had to guess, the shooter was practicing the violence his religion preaches as acceptable. 

2 comments:

  1. I put the blame squarely where it belongs... on climate change, and we know who single-handedly caused the climate catastrophe. That's right, Donald Trump! Last I saw, this poor middle eastern gentleman's homeland has been burned into an arid sandy crisp because of the sun and he has had to resort to violence because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired of "hopes and prayers" - it's time to have a real conversation about common sense immigration control.

    ReplyDelete