In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Lack of Attention

 It appears most of the country is aware of the lack of reporting, corrupt politics, and lawlessness. In some countries, it might make everyone just accept these things, but this is the United States, and even entire states are preparing to tell the rogue feds to shove it. That's good, because the U.S. is a nation of individuals, and laws that prevent the privileged from special favors, or powers. Where some think this is a divided nation, it's not. There's a strong will to correct the problems, and continue the great experiment unknown in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment