In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Lack of Honor

Our military has been full of men with honor in the past. I'm sure their still are, but the current higher ranking officials have shown they'll ignore their oaths, and allow U.S. citizens to be terrorized by stone-age criminals with an agenda to destroy the modern world. How this ends will not be good, and they should be shot for their cowardice. 

5 comments:

  1. They should not be shot.
    They should be hung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are tools of the Left. Everyone who has any sort of honor has been mustered out due to "lack of confidence."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that's best. I'd rather have the best out of the reach of officers that would have been fragged in Viet Nam.

      Delete