In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Secret of the Court

The Supreme Court had an important draft of an opinion leaked. The big question is who? Some believe it's a clerk. Other's believe it was on of the justices, including Roberts. Me? I believe we'll never know because D.C. is such a rotten den of criminals, even those supposedly handling criminal justice are just as big of criminals.

 I find it hard to believe every draft isn't tracked completely, those that handle it are easily investigated, and the reporter that accepted the story can't be forced to turn over who committed such an egregious violation of law. 

4 comments:

  1. But yet the FBI can send 15(?) agents ASAP to investigate a garage pull rope Bubba Wallace claimed was a noose. Clown World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reprobates is the best description. How those that are honest can stand being part of organized crime is beyond me.

      Delete
  2. They'll never find the person. They'll never even look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're too busy looking for the people waving U.S. flags on January 6, 2021.

      Delete