In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

A Sure Fire Response

 Apparently, those that want to keep abortion in all states decided that would interrupt church services to shout and disturb the service. That's not good, so I recommend church goers keep a cattle prod handy and show the protesters the door. It's much more humane than shooting them, although that would solve the problem for a long, long time.

7 comments:

  1. with respect, they firebombed a family counseling center. we need to go safeties off guns hot, not cattle prods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably the best solution. The liberal zombies can't be reasoned with.

      Delete
  2. "They" never seem to protest outside/inside or spray paint or otherwise damage mosques. Gee, I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect there are snipers in the minarets,

      Delete
    2. From my vantage point, mosques are protected by the alphabet government agencies.

      Delete
  3. The war has always been against the family and Christianity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and when the Christians quit turning the other cheek, hell may be unleashed on those so willing to destroy for evil.

      Delete