In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, May 9, 2022

Treat Her as a Terrorist and Punish Her

 This reporter decided it's no holds barred against those that don't support her opinion. That's a bad thing to do, and with a demand of violence to death, her terroristic threat demands a trip to the hoosegow for preventing her from her crimes again. 

The link doesn't work now. The following text link can be copied and pasted


https://www.foxnews.com/media/reporter-violence-pro-lifers-peace-safety-dead

3 comments:

  1. Sorry if this comment appears twice, don't know if I goofed up or what. I found the same issue linking to FOX. What I've found is if you right click on a FOX link and select, "open in new window" the link will work. FWIW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why Fox links act that way. It's probably so people are forced to go to their site and read articles that aren't interesting.

      Delete