In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, January 13, 2023

Falling on Their Sword

With all the corruption in the capitol, you'd think they reached the point where they couldn't find someone to "fall on their sword" and cover for the reprobates that swear to uphold the law. Maybe we haven't reached that point, but it sure is time. Some of those criminals in D.C. need to be put to the sword.

3 comments:

  1. Why would the leftists in power need to "fall on their swords"? They have proven repeatedly over the decades that rule of law DOES NOT apply to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many are willing to be criminals to hide their participation, but sooner, or later, someone will screw up bad enough they'll turn in anyone and hope they don't need witness protection.

      Delete
  2. We're a long way away from that . . .

    ReplyDelete