In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Gen. Flynn Has a Different Opinion

There's been a lot of hype about the Russian and Ukraine war. That, and borrowed money of U.S. taxpayers being thrown at a conflict that is showing signs of an effort to coverup some activities that would lead to jail for some of those throwing the money.  General Michael Flynn has a different opinion. It makes more sense than any of the narratives created by the U.S. government and their lap-dog media.

3 comments:

  1. Flynn has his own agenda. And is no more trustworthy than the rest of the clowns who seized power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does, but somewhere in all of this is the truth. Sometimes, it appears from places unexpected when the effort to gain power leads to no other method to achieve that power.

      I don't trust anyone that has been tainted by the disease of government power. Flynn, like all of the rest, gave up their country in some way or another.

      Delete