In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Mistakes Were Made

 At least he takes responsibility for being unaware. We've known that for years. Now we get to find out who they'll crucify for his mistake. A less influential piece of flotsam in politics would be under the jail at this point.

6 comments:

  1. "Pence said he decided to undertake the search of his home “out of an abundance of caution” after recent disclosures by Biden's team that documents were found at his former office and in his Delaware home."

    Sure Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what would be found if all documents were examined kept by the last 6 Presidents and Vice Presidents.

      Delete
  2. They only make such admissions if they get caught. Pence will not be punished for his mistakes as you or I would…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. He's part of the club and we're not members.

      Delete
    2. For this, and OTHER reasons, his political life is OVER.
      And this... from a Hoosier that thinks he did a good job as Governor.
      How sad.

      Delete