In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, November 13, 2023

What Will Work

 Somebody writes the code for the voting machines. I'm betting if you round up a half dozen, water-board one in front of the other, you'll find how the illegal voting is done.

3 comments:

  1. Or, hang with me on this one, just use paper, and only allow people to vote in person on election day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the easy solution. Honest politicians, and bureaucrats, would demand the solution to guarantee the least amount of election interference. That, and it would result in more honest politicians and bureaucrats.

      Delete