In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, November 11, 2011

Traffic Sucks

At 4:30 this morning, I was tailgated by some ass that must have been in a supposed hurry. Miles of empty paving and all they had to do was pass, but no, they wanted to tailgate me; I guess they were showing me how important they are and how I should hurry, too. I didn't. In fact, I slowed down just a little so they could enjoy a little more high blood pressure.

Traffic's been bad for the last few days. I'm thinking it's due to the proximity to the first week of the month. People scurry from under their rocks, go to the mailbox and find the check they've been waiting for. After they make their plans, they're off to Walmart to spend some money and screw up traffic on the way. There, they'll block aisles, talk on their cell phones and ignore anyone that's trying to get by.

So, if you're out and about today, watch carefully. Be ready for people to cut you off, veer from their lane, run stop lights, stop on entrance ramps, pull the nose of their vehicle into the outside lane, take up two parking spaces and generally prove that some people should stay at home and not be allowed to drive. If you're one of these people, go home. Wait until tonight; join the drunks and other crazies that roam after sunset. You'll be in good company. They understand and will welcome you with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment