In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Really Convenient

Hillary Clinton is due to testify to a congressional committee on the murder of 4 U.S. citizens in Libya. She's put it off, for varying reasons, but she's managed to avoid either telling the truth or committing perjury...until now.

The Secretary of State has fallen, hit her head, suffered a concussion and now has problems with blood clots. What does this mean? She won't testify for a long, long time, if ever and she can claim a head injury for any number of falsehoods or incomplete statements.

It's a win, win, except if she really does have a blood clot, the final physical result could be drool city and Depends. Time will tell. I'll leave this one up to God. May he be as merciful as it appears she was to the brave citizens that served with honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment