In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Electric Cars, Unacceptable Technology and Who Do We Blame?

Fisker is another failed experiment. The path to bankruptcy was fraught with poor financial decisions, technology that is too expensive for most consumers and products far from a safe alternative to cars on the market.

Long story short: Taxpayers are on the hook for $139,000,000. That's money that will never be recovered and somebody should be drawn and quartered for this debacle.

I think of how many people will work their entire lives to pay the taxes used for the folly of government intervention in the private market. Their destiny in life is now a foolish dream by an administration without a conscience.

There is no penalty too cruel for this indiscretion. If I had the final decision on the fate for those involved, there would be no mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment