In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Feckless, Supposed Leadership

If Congress wasn't a money grubbing, feckless, cowardly body of supposed politicians, the likes of Pelosi, Waters, McCain, and others just as ridiculous in their actions, would be censored, or outright thrown out of Congress. In any other endeavor requiring balanced, logical efforts, this type of insanity would never be tolerated.

2 comments:

  1. career politicians only interested in power and lining their pockets and their 3 martini lunches while pillaging our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honor. I don't believe they are what the first continental congress had in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think a career in Congress was ever anticipated. That, and the lucrative careers in administrative duties. Both led to a parasitic class of people that have no clue of the daily lives of those they influence with bureaucracy and corruption.

      Delete