In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, June 3, 2018

One of Two Things

The last administration is now known to be well involved with activities that were unethical at best, and illegal at worst. Although lower level employees were involved, it's now apparent the most senior officials were also involved.

I think there are only two possibilities on the involvement of the former President in these activities. Either he was blissfully unaware, or he had full knowledge of what was going on. Time will tell, but either only further tarnishes the reputation of Obama. His policies, efforts to subvert the Constitution, and ignore existing laws are known facts to support his incompetence, or sedition. Adding efforts to destroy the candidacy of a member of the opposing party pushes his actions into the area of treason. 

1 comment: