In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

We'll See

The Democrats will take over the house next year. That's not a good thing, since they've went to the ideology of darkness, and embrace Communism. They're out for blood, and will be ruthless in their effort to destroy the United States.

The Republican house has an opportunity to do some important things before the turnover, but with Ryan in charge, I have a feeling he'll continue to keep his tail tucked between his legs, and play nice with those willing to sacrifice liberty for government control.

Trump has the opportunity to either demand Sessions do his job, or fire him. That will lead the way for hiring a bulldog to go after those in the government ignoring laws. Whether that happens is soon to be seen, but I don't have a lot of faith in national justice. Too many reprobates have skated, and the common folks are constantly preyed upon by bureaucrats.

We'll see what happens, but if those in the capitol are paying attention, they'll know those that produce are now even more determined to gain control of their country again. Regardless of demands to "play nice", there won't be such a thing, and things will probably be very ugly.


I have to add that many of the embarrassingly ignorant that voted the Dems back in think this guarantees impeaching Trump. What they fail to realize is the House can't try the President, and the Senate (who has to try the President) is controlled by the Republicans. 

Maybe enough of the dumbass House member's head will explode to allow the Republicans to regain control of the House.  I hope so. It's the least they can do for their country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment